Re: AMBER: about glycam06

From: WANG,YING <wangying.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:49:46 -0400 (EDT)

hi, thanks very much!
could you explain more about the electronic parameters to me?
sorry to bother you! If I don't have the periodic bondary
condition, do you know which method and parameters I can use?

And if I want to see how the H-bond break during my simulation, is
it fine to only use these two methods? Or I can combine the H-bond
parameter in the previous force filed with glycam06?

Thanks a lot!

Ying

On Wed Apr 30 13:26:44 EDT 2008, "Austin B. Yongye"
<ayongye.chem.uga.edu> wrote:

> You are right. There are no 12-10 h-bond terms in Glycam06. AMBER
> got rid
> of these. Nonetheless, the electrostatic and vdW parameters in
> Glycam06
> are sufficient to handle h-bonding.
> Austin-
>
>> Hi, Dear Amber users,
>> I implement Glycam06 into another MD code to perform simulation.
>> But I can not find Hydrogen bond terms in Glycam06.dat. Could
>> anybody tell me how can I define the Hydrogen bond parameters
>> when
>> I use Glycam06 forcefield?
>>
>> Thanks very luch!
>>
>> Ying