Re: AMBER: pmemd: "undefined reference to `mpi_(name-varies)'"

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:51:10 -0400

Hi,

I did have some problems compiling pmemd in the past, but that was
actually related to MKL10.0 (the thread starts here:
http://archive.ambermd.org/200802/0221.html).
Unfortunately, I have never used Scali MPI myself. However, this
question has come up before, and I believe the thread bob was
referring to was this one:
http://archive.ambermd.org/200703/0376.html

HTH,
Gustavo.