Re: AMBER: How to change default radius assigned to an atom

From: Wei Zhang <zweig.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:29:03 -0500

Hi,

    As Dave suggested, the radii is just used to determine the positon
of the solvent, thus is not a big deal. If you really want to change it,
you might need to edit the force field parameters. SolvateOct uses
the atom's VDW radii, which is specified in the last section of the
force field mod file.

    sincerely,

    Wei