RE: AMBER: Average structure

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:
I remember that Ross has already warned on several occasions against such a use of the average of the cartesian coordinates explored. I opted for the minimum structure, although this is also a complex affair when - as in my case - dealing with a protein-ligand complex in a lipidic membrane.
Cheers
francesco pietra