Re: AMBER: AmberTools on OS X Leopard with Intel compilers

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:55:26 -0700

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008, Yu Chen wrote:

> Now the test part, lots of them passed, althought quite few of them failed
> too. They failed with "Bus error" messages. Like antechamber/c60, and
> everything in sleap/ directory. No output file had been generated.

The c60 failure has been seen before. We have not had reports of sleap
failing. But the problem is that very few Amberites use Macs. I am suppposed
to get a login on your machine (or one like it) soon, and I will look into
this at this point.

It might be good if you could post the results of "icc -V" and "gcc
--version". That way, we will know whether we are testing something relevant
to your environment.

Also, lots of people are downloading AmberTools, so other Mac users will
probably be able to chime in soon.

...regards...dac