AMBER: SiCortex as an alternative to Ethernet and infiniband clusters

From: Kevin Abbey <kabbey.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:37:23 -0400

Hi,

Have you considered the products offered by SiCortex?

http://www.sicortex.com/
http://www.sicortex.com/products

We have two of the development systems here at Rutgers. It is called
the Catapult, SC072.
I was planning to make an attempt to compile Amber 10 on this architecture.

I am sure I'll have questions when I begin with this since I have little
experience with both SiCortex and Amber. I may end up waiting for
someone else to do this since I have little time for this already.

Kevin

Kevin C. Abbey
System Administrator
Rutgers University - BioMaPS Institute