Re: AMBER: H atom names in Amber

From: <uccabke.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:49:57 +0100

Hi

My pdb file comes from a result of an MD calculation with Amber.
i have cut out part of if with vmd. To this new part, ie my new pdb file
(created with amber) i want a prmtop and an inpcrd files, what to do?
Amber is adding to it loads of H atoms again when I load it to xleap, and then
complains about new atom types when I try to create prmtop and inpcrd....