Re: AMBER: imaging problem

From: Marcin Krol <krol01.cancer.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:01 +0100

Thanks
It works beautifully on original trajectories (protein+water+ions,
trajectory file with PBC info). However, it doesn't work on trajectories
with removed water and ions but _with_ PBC info present (I generated no
water trajectories without nobox keyword). Don't know why, but at least
it works for the original ones
Many thanks
Marcin