Re: AMBER: Imaging before HBond analysis?

From: Evan Kelly <ebkelly.ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:41:51 -0600

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for the speedy reply! I'll keep this in mind when using HBond.

If I can ask a semi-related question: when using the 'radial' command
in ptraj, a 3rd column of data is produced. Is this 3rd column the
number of neighbours (the occupancy) as determined by the standard
equation:

n(r) = 4*Pi*rho*int[g(x)*x^2*dx]

where the integral is from 0 to r, rho is density, and g(x) is the
radial distribution function? Please excuse the pseudo-matlab/latex
equation! :-)

Thanks!

Evan Kelly
ebkelly.ualberta.ca