Re: AMBER: converting from CNS file format

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:04:55 -0600

For the record, I was able to find a database called the BioMagResBank
(BMRB), where NMR data from Protein Data Bank records have been parsed
and archived in a uniform format. These data can be "converted" and
downloaded from the BMRB in various file formats, including DIANA
format. The URL for the database is http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/ , and
one should select the "Restraints" menu option to obtain parsed and
reformatted restraints using a given PDB identifier. The current
location of the restraints database is
http://tang.bmrb.wisc.edu:8080/WebModule/MRGridServlet . I hope this
is of help to others.

Sally Pias