Re: AMBER: running minimisation on cis-azobenzene

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:27:52 -0700

Hi
Where do you get the original gaff force field parameter ?
I am using Amber9, I only get the .prmtop file and frcmod file after running antechamber.

The phase angle for ca-ne-nf-ca is 0.0 , which is written in one paper.
And, for the GROMOS 96,
V(phi)=K0/2(1-cos2*phi), K0=84kJ/mol.

After setting phase angle=180, I also get cis-structure after minimisation.

Thanks
Lin