Re: AMBER: running minimisation on cis-azobenzene----an electron-withdrew atom

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:45:51 -0700

HI
what does it mean an electron-withdrew atom?
Does it make sense for N atom in the azobenzene compound?

atom [ 1] (C1 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 2] (C2 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 3] (C3 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 4] (C4 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 5] (C5 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 6] (C6 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 7] (N1 ) is an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 8] (N2 ) is an electron-withdrew atom
atom [ 9] (C7 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [10] (C8 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [11] (C9 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [12] (C10 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [13] (C11 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom
atom [14] (C12 ) is not an electron-withdrew atom