Re: AMBER: how to change the force field parameters inside the prmtop file?

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:58:53 -0700

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008, Chih-Ying Lin wrote:

> Why are the value parameters in the prmtop file only half of the value of
> parameters in the frcmod file after I make a new prmtop file with a new
> frcmod file?

Example, please.

(In general, your posts are very hard to answer because there is often way to
little information given. Providing an input file and a precise description
of what you did is much more helpful than just saying "I did a minimization
and the answer was not what I expected.")

...dac

p.s. my WAG is that you may(?) be talking about torsion potentials that
have a "division factor" of two.