AMBER: dockmolecules in examples directory of AmberTools-1.0

From: M. L. Dodson <activesitedynamics.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:54:50 -0500

Hello AMBERS,

I am the author of the dockmolecules program in the examples in the
just released AmberTools-1.0. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that
this program is completely broken. A rework of part of the algorithm
is necessary to fix it, and I am not sure I have the interest left to
do this. I have asked Dr. Case to remove it from the distribution.

To repeat: DO NOT USE the dockmolecules program in the examples
directory of AmberTools-1.0; you will be wasting your time.

Bud Dodson
--
M. L. Dodson
Business Email: activesitedynamics-at-comcast-dot-net