Re: AMBER: problems with Replica Exchange

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:14:14 -0500

I tried your input files and they work fine for me with 2 replicas under amber9.
can you just change your groupfile to -rem 0 and the mdin files to
remove numexchg, and run again? that way everything is the same
but it will not use remd.

also if you send your inpcrd and prmtop I can try with those, I used my own
system with the mdin file that you sent.

since it's only 2 processes, you might also try running outside of the
queuing software.
carlos