Re: AMBER: Plea for REMD tutorial

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:08:26 -0500

which version of amber are you using? REMD has changed quite a bit across
versions.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM, tushar garud <tushar.garud07.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
> I am doing a project in conformational sampling of an oligopeptide using
> REMD in a academic carrier. Can you please provide a sample protocol for
> Replica-exchange molecular dynamics method of an oligopeptide?
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Tushar Garud.

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor                 Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology       Fax:   (631) 632-1555
CMM Bldg, Room G80
Stony Brook University              E-mail: carlos.simmerling.gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115          Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu