Re: AMBER: gaff paramters

From: Servaas Michielssens <servaas.michielssens.student.kuleuven.be>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:06:54 +0100

Checking something on a friday evening wasn't such a good idea :).

So te be very clear:
this parameter is still in de amber9.ffparms on
(http://amber.scripps.edu/dbase.html):
X -n3-p5-X 6 18.000 180.000 2.000
but also:
c3-n3-p5-o 1 3.00 180.0 -2.
c3-n3-p5-o 1 2.30 0.0 3.
Second of this seems ok (depending with forceconstant you give to the
other 5 dihedral angles), togheter they make a bit more complex curve.

Other comment on the angles still stands.

Sorry for the confusion, so 3 problems in the gaff:
X -n3-p5-X 6 18.000 180.000 2.000
o -p5-o 46.0 115.80 SOURCE3 17 4.6921 5.7902
o -p5-oh 43.8 115.03 SOURCE3 86 3.5330 4.9414
Mistake or do I look at them in the wrong way?

servaas