RE: AMBER: NAB to calcuate entropy. .

From: Wang, Xuelin <Xuelin.Wang.stjude.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:14:01 -0600

Dr Case,

I figured out the problem I posted before in my first email. The answer is I didn't define the x[] right, which should be 3*the number of atoms. Then I used the revised input to do testing with a small DNA molecule. It works (see the last email I sent you). However, when I used the same input to test a larger system, there is a new error:

"allocation failure in vector: nh = -4617656057229413269"

I attached all input and output for your reference. I guess there is some memory allocation issue. If any way to solve it, let me know.

Thanks
Xuelin