AMBER: TERs

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:19:39 -0500

I am having a problem with the pdb "TER" commands when I make pdb files
in amber. I have a three chain protein separated by "TER" in my original
pdb file. However, when I use ptraj to make pdb files from my
trajectories, the print out of the pdb file has no TER lines and hence
does not separate the chains. If I use ptraj to make "restart" files
then use "ambpdb" to make my pdb files, the print out does have TERs but
in the incorrect locations. Any suggestions on what the problem is?

Thanks for any advice,

Steve