Re: AMBER: AMBER 8 problems on RHEL4/Opteron/PGF 7.0-7

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:49:57 +0200 (EET)

> I'm leaving the tests running and will know
> more tomorrow when they have finished.

Well well... it took all of three minutes to complete all the tests.
Without leap (which wasn't built at all because src/leap/Makefile
needed to be modified to account for $(XHOME)/lib64 rather than
$(XHOME)/lib), I get 63 passes and 6 potential failures. With leap
included, 106 passes and 15 potential failures. I'm no AMBER expert,
but all the differences seem to be in the least significant digit,
so I'm hazarding a guess that they might not be all that dangerous.
Next, I'll be checking if I can't get it to work in parallel with
HP MPI...

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,