RE: AMBER: Amber 9 installation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:21:41 -0800

Hi Taufik,

Are you certain that you downloaded the Irix version of g95? You need to
install this first and verify that it works.

Likely you have the wrong version of g95. I.e. the x86 version and you are
trying to run it on Irix. You likely need to get the Irix Mips version of
g95, assuming that you have a MIPS chip in your SGI machine.

see: http://ftp.g95.org

and in particular the version you need which I believe is:
http://ftp.g95.org/g95-mips-irix.tgz

All the best
Ross

/\