Re: AMBER: antechamber: read in charges

From: <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:52:41 +0000

Dear Junmei,
thanks for replying.

according to your suggestion ..i have to rerun my calculation...

but the charges are already calculated from ESP fitting in gaussian so i tried
to copy them in a file and load them into antechamber

what kind of ESP information, antechamber is designed to extract from a
gaussian output file ?...

best wishes
fatima

_____