Re: AMBER: Extra-term to the Energy function !!

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:12:13 -0500

it is impossible to be specific since you haven't told us which amber
version you are using.
look in the force routine for a section with "not yet been parallelized" or
similar.
add it there. how you do it depends on if you are running sander or
sander.MPI
and if yuou wrote your routine to be parallel or not.