Re: AMBER: RE: FF94 or FF99?

From: <Jerome.GOLEBIOWSKI.unice.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:57:33 +0100

Hi,
just take care of the consistency between the description of your enzyme
an the description of your ligand... especially if you want to use GAFF
for the inhibitor.
I would recommend ff99SB since I don't think that ff03/GAFF
compatibility has been extensively studied. Or maybe I missed it !

Best
Jerome

--
Jerome Golebiowski, PhD
LCMBA, team Chemometrics and Molecular Modeling