Re: AMBER: Error when doing a TI simulation: "vlimit exceeded

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <steinbrt.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:52:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ming,

no, Amber8 offers more or less the same TI functionality as Amber9, only
the system setup is different, so you cant check what I suggested (since
you only will have one input file, your input coordinates will
automatically be identical anyway).

Try and check anyways for any differences between your perturbed and
unperturbed systems apart from the charges you remove, although this will
involve digging into the perturbed prmtop file format.

Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
The Scripps Research Institute