Re: [Fwd: Re: AMBER: xleap patch for xorg-7.3 ??]

From: Lili Peng <lpeng.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:38:57 -0800

Not to beat the dead horse any more, but I'm assuming that this patch is in
reference to the error I get in xleap when I try to load it (correct me if
I'm wrong here)?

setenv AMBERHOME /usr/local/apps/amber9
echo $AMBERHOME
$AMBERHOME/exe/xleap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff99SB
X connection to localhost:14.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

I've received this error while using both Cygwin and Linux platforms. If
there is a bug in loading the graphical interface, how do I go about
applying the patch? It wasn't clear from the previous email
correspondences.

Thanks,
Lili