Re: AMBER: thermodynamic integration

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <steinbrt.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:36:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Matt,

amber does not report dvdl values if they are exactly zero. Depending on
your system, this might happen for some lambda values and is not
neccesarily an error.

Also if you run the same molecule with two different charges, not only
will your dvdl be different but also your trajectory will change.

Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
The Scripps Research Institute