Re: AMBER: TIP5P water simulation using AMBER7

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:25:50 -0500

have you successfully worked through the tutorials, or done a similar
calculation using TIP3P? I'm just asking since your input has some
things set that are unrelated to the MD simulation you're doing, and
your TEMP0 change in the &wt section doesn't do anything.
you might want to try following a tutorial for a standard MD simulation,
and when you have that working then try TIP5P, which fewer people are
using. Then you will know if it's your input or just TIP5P.
it also can help to get people to assist you if you only have the
important things in your mdin, and don't set things that are unrelated
since it is more things for people to try to follow when evaluating your
file.
good luck
cs