Re: AMBER: Antechamber

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:03:13 -0500 (EST)

I do not know on how they derived the resp charges; it is better to read
the paper to know how they did it. But if they did a quantum mechanical
optimization on the structure and followed the resp protocol, then the
charges are resp charges. If your HEME residue is similar to the HEME
structure they used in the paper, yes, you can use these charges in your
simulations as resp charges.

Best,