Re: AMBER: antechamber fails with large molecules

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 01:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

You may remeber that I tried unsuccessfully to get the partial charges with
Antechamber in Amber9 for a 500-atoms non-repetitive molecule. Prof Case, and
others, suggested, however, that, even if calculated, the partial charges would
be unreliable for such a large residue.

Is the new code intended to solve this question too?

At any event, do you plan to make the new code available? An when? I have
frequently problems of large ligands.

Thanks

francesco pietra