Re: AMBER: problems visualizing mdcrd in VMD

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:33:37 +0100

Mattia,

You need to use "crdbox" as file type ...

vlad

Mattia Mori - CERM wrote:

> Dear all,
> when I try to visualize trajectory in VMD programs I got great results
> only when I impose in my sander input file ntb=0.
> When I use ntb=2 and I load prmtop and mdcrd in VMD, I get a disaster
> and it's not possible to recognize any molecule in the animation,
> every bond is stretched to several amstrong.
> How can I visualize trajectory when I impose ntb=2?
> There are others useful visualization programs?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Mattia Mori
>
>--
>

>**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**
>
>Mattia Mori, PhD Student
>CERM - Centro di Risonanze Magnetiche
>via L. Sacconi 6,,
>50019 Sesto Fiorentino, FI
>fax (+39) 055 4573914
>tel (+39) 055 4573912
>www.cerm.unifi.it

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org