AMBER: Pre-requisites for AMBER software

From: Anamika Awasthi <aawasthi28.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:35:19 +0530

Hello Amber Admin,

We are interested in purchasing AMBER 9 software.
Our environment consists of Solaris 9 OS high end server SunFire 20K SMP
server. It has 64 bit architecture and Ultra SPARC IV processor.
We also have Linux Grid with RedHat EL AS 3.0, AMD Opteron based 64 bit
architecture.
We require parallel version but to run the parallel version pls mention what
prior environment we would require. ---LAM MPI etc.
Pls revert whether AMBER runs on the above mentioned architectures and if so
what is the benchmark for the same?
Should you require further information, pls mail us.

Thanks

--
Anamika Awasthi, PhD
DBT-Postdoctoral Fellow