Re: AMBER: prepin file format description; pointers on parameterization

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:27:39 -0700

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007, David Mobley wrote:

> This is why I wanted to understand the prepin format to begin with,
> but so far I've gotten no pointers in that direction. Again, is this
> documented somewhere?

I've been busy with fires, so maybe this answer has already been determined
to be wrong(?):

Go to the amber web page, click on "amber file formats", and choose "prep
input files". This takes you to http://amber.scripps.edu/doc/prep.html. Does
this not give you information you need?

(Apologies if I have missed something obvious in this thread....)

...dac