Re: AMBER: Error- MM_PBSA calculation

From: Scott Pendley <scott.pendley.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:56:43 -0600

Vicky,

There are two possibilities here . . . 1) You have a bad mkcrd executable or
2) There are errors in the input file. To test the first, I would run
Example One from the MM-PBSA source directory in your AMBERHOME directory.
If that runs successfully, then you need to verify the path name and
integrity of the files you are trying to access (i.e. your md*.crd files).

Best of luck,

Scott