Re: AMBER: neb for path between binding sites

From: Holly Freedman <freedman.phys.ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:35:19 -0600

Hi Carlos,
Thank you for your answer. There shouldn't be big differences in protein structure between the
initial and final states because to get the final state I just repositioned the drug at a different position
on the protein from where it is in the initial state and ran a few hundred steps of minimization with a
restraint on much of the system. I think my problem is that unfornutately the elastic forces are
causing Van Der Waals overlap between the images.
Holly