Re: AMBER: multi chain simulations

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:44:56 +0100 (BST)

Dear Sir,

I have colleagues who knows programming, so they can help me in this regard that is not a problem.
But suggestion from your side needed in that respect.

Regards
priya

Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> wrote: it's not really practical without knowing fortran or
finding someone at your institution that can help you.
I can tell you what to do in general terms but someone
needs to write the code and test it. I suggest cheching
for people locally and let us know if you can find a
colleague that is experienced with programming and
can help you.