Re: AMBER: Solvation Issues

From: Eddie Men <pckboy.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:31:26 -0600

Thanks for the feedback David

For a second (actually a couple of hours :p) I though WHAT IF meant
trial and error, now that I read da paper I gather WHAT IF is a
program, I felt dumb :x

As a gut feeling, do you think protonating only the aminos in my active
site would be enough?. Or shall I change all of hem?.
10 are important, and 40 are out there, in the surface but away from the
sweet core...As I am wary of computations that last forever may be I
should FIX the state of the outer aminos to a given charge, and then use
the algorithm only in the active center residues, etc.

I appreciate anybody else's input in here

Eddie