AMBER: Help WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit

From: <saccenti.cerm.unifi.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:32:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,
I'm getting the following

Checking Unit.
WARNING: There is a bond of 3.363639 angstroms between:
------- .R<CYG 87>.A<SG 8> and .R<CU 148>.A<CU 1>
ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.698000 is not integral.
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.698000 is not zero.

 -- ignoring the error and warnings.

I'm aware that the total charge must be equal to zero
and also think that this must depend or on CGY or Cu or on both.

I browsed the amber archive and tried several suggestion, but I'm still
getting that error

Does somebody as some idea on how to fix this bug?
I attach the files I'm using

Many thanks
edo

--