Re: AMBER: TMD and "Current RMSD from reference"

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Carlos,

Thanks again for your response. So, you say that I can use both
restraintmask and tgtfitmask in a targetted MD simulation, is that right?
I did not use tgtfitmask because in the manual it says that when ntr=1 is
set, the structures is implicitly fitted according to atoms specified in
restraintmask. Looks like that there is a mistake in this part of the
manual.

I just searched the amber mailing list, and saw that someone already
pointed out this. I wish I read it before running the simulations. Thanks
again.

Best,