AMBER: Potential of mean force: how to extract the min structure?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:39:12 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

A potential of mean force calculation has been done by varying the binding distances between receptor and a ligand. A minimum at a binding distance of 3 A was found according to WHAM result. I could like to extract the structures corresponding to this minimum for further analysis, e.g. flipping of neighbor residues and PBSA analysis. Could you please kindly instruct me if I can do it with the mdcrd files obtained at the window where min (3 A) was located? If not, what should I do to extract the min structure for further analysis?

Best regards,

Cat.