Re: AMBER: Problem with Getting SHAKE to work

From: David Cerutti <dcerutti.mccammon.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

Update: it appears that the problem concerns only SPC/E water, glycerol,
acetate, and ammonium residues in the simulation--hydrogen bonds on the
protein are being constrained. The frcmod.spce file in the AMBER9
distribution is being referenced, so I'm not sure why the SPC/E water
geometry is getting screwed up. I am using .prp and .frcmod files for
glycerol, ammonium, and acetate, however, so perhaps there's something in
those that I did not sufficiently specify to let AMBER know that some atom
is indeed a hydrogen.

Dave