AMBER:

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:56:20 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am tyring to do the NMODE calculations for my GBSA study on a protein-drug complex. However, whenever, I tried to do the nmode calculation, the following error appears.

/home/amber8/amber8/exe/sander -O -i sanmin_com.in -o sanmin_com.1.out -c ./xxx.crd.1 -p ../xxx.prmtop -r sanmin_com.1.restrt not running properly

I noted from the archive list, it may be due to running out of memory, I noted in the "nmode_com.1.out" file.

Total memory required : 1604498109 real words

Total memory required : 60084374 integer words

Maximum nonbond pairs 59399549

In case that I cannot increase the physical memory of my workstation further, what should I do to carry out the NMODE calculation.

Best regards,

Annie