Re: AMBER: antechamber question

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, John,
That message is just for notification. It does not mean your molecule is bad.

All the best

Junmei

"Beale, John" <jbeale.stlcop.edu> wrote: I have a question about antechamber. When processing a molecule through antechamber, the program gives me this first:

 "Info: Bond types are assigned for a valence state of 18 with penalty of 2."

 What does this mean? Does it mean that my system is somehow erroneous?

 John Beale