Re: AMBER: Prepin error (?) in xleap

From: Lili Peng <lilipeng.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:38:30 -0700

Hi Dr. Case,

Thanks for your reply. I tried running antechamber initially (as you
prescribed), but my converted mol2 file is really weird. The carbon atoms
get converted to Californium and Cerium atoms. There's even a Neon atom in
the structure, as well as many "Unknowns". I have no idea how the carbon
atoms got converted into them.

I have attached the original PDB and mol2 files for your convenience.

Thanks,
Lili