Re: AMBER: Prepin error (?) in xleap

From: Lili Peng <lilipeng.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:19:07 -0700

I created it using prepgen in antechamber:

"prepgen -i glu3.ac -o glu3.prepin -f int -rn GLU3 -rf GLU3.res"

Then I bring up xleap and try to upload the prepin using "loadamberprep
glu3.prepin"

Something is wrong with the specification of the GLU3 residue too. I tried
"list" and "check GLU3" and GLU3 didn't show up.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

thanks,
Lili