AMBER: setbox command error

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:18:16 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I am doing MD using implicit solvent(AMBER9), i want to set box around my peptide of size 30.0.
For that i am using a command setbox unit vdw/center {buffer or buffer_xyz_list}.
setBox am22 vdw [30.0]
But i am not able to create a box the specified number.
I had added the bugfix.all file also in my $AMBERHOME directory.
Could anybody suggest what is wrong in my commad.
Regards
priya