Re: AMBER: Cygwin error

From: Lili Peng <lilipeng.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:04:31 -0700

I think I figured it out. I have to run:

cd "$AMBERHOME"
or
ls "$AMBERHOME"

cd or ls don't work without the quotes.

Still, this doesn't solve the problem with running xleap, but I think that's
a problem with csh. I didn't have it installed, so now I'm going back into
the Cygwin setup file and installing the csh file.

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Lili