Re: AMBER: heical content in simulations

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:41:16 +0100 (BST)

Could you please send me your scripts.
Regards
priya

Chng Choon-Peng <choonpeng.cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote: Dear Priya,

   One possible way is to count the number of residues assigned as part of alpha helices
in your peptide and divide that by the total number of residues.
I wrote a couple of BASH scripts and a C program to process DSSP output
in my study of thermal unfolding, but there might be an easier way?

regards,
Choon-Peng
Doctoral Student (Yr 2.6)
Lab. of Molecular Design (Prof KITAO Akio)
Room 107, Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences
The University of Tokyo
http://www.iam.u-tokyo.ac.jp/MolDes/indexE.html
"All my life through, the new sights of Naturemade me rejoice like a child" -- Marie Curie