Re: AMBER: Fwd: QM region + cutoff larger that box

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

Bud:
Successful runs had qmmask=':1' while the problematic run had 1-2, as in
Tutorial A2. I though I copied the *.in files from the same location, where I
had edited to ':1'. Can't explain how the mistake arose. If no more posted,
this was the mistake. Thanks.

How did you check for convergence of PM3ESCF? As I posted before, this would
easy my tasks.

francesco pietra