Re: AMBER: heme force field

From: Marcelo Puiatti <marcelo.puiatti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:08:52 -0300

Dear Hadi

I can give a couple of tips to solve your problem:

First of all, check the antechamber output.PDB file, sometimes it does not
work properly. I also had a problem with the heme unit. You can find the
charges of the atoms of your unit in the .OUT files.
Regarding the heme I suggest you to use one of the heme units in the
contribution files of Amber, you can find them in the Amber web page or in
the folders of the amber program if you had intalled them first. Then with
xleap and the charges of the .OUT file you could have the heme unit
completed
Best reggards

Marcelo